1. Protecting your privacy
We are committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy.
Set out below is information that we are required to communicate to our customers. We recommend that you keep this information for future reference.
2. Information we collect about you
Information held by us may include your email address, bitcoin address, ip address, the date(s) and time(s) you visit Escrow Xchange. We also hold details of your bitcoin escrow transactions, and any affiliate accounts you hold with us.
3. When we disclose your information
We will not normally disclose or publish information about you to a third party, except where required to do so by law, or where we find you have abused or attempted to gain unauthrorized access to our services.
Requests from third parties for personal information must be accompanied by a verifiable court order. Information provided will be strictly limited to the scope of any such court order.
- Follow the EscrowXchange Brand Guides
- Never use EscrowXchange in the plural or possessive form
- Never use EscrowXchange trademark generically in referring to the broader product category.
- Specifically restricted uses
- EscrowXchange Trademarks
For general inquiries, or to report potentially prohibited use please contact legal@EscrowXchange.com